Allah says...

Assalamualaikum....


~~ For all the negative things we have to say ourselves, Allah has a positive answer for it....


You say : I'm too tired
Allah says : I WILL GIVE YOU REST

You say : I can't figure things out
Allah says : I WILL DIRECT YOUR STEPS

You say: I can't do it
Allah says : YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS

You say: I can't forgive myself
Allah says : I FORGIVE YOU

You say : I can't manage
Allah says : I WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS

You say : I'm afraid
Allah says : I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU A SPIRIT OF FEAR

You say : I'm always worried and frustrated
Allah says : CAST ALL YOUR CARES ON ME

You say : I'm not smart enough
Allah says : I GIVE YOU WISDOM

You say : I feel all alone
Allah says : I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU

You say : Nobody really loves me
Allah says : I LOVE YOU


**Please think about it. May Allah bless u all..amin.



* Bait-bait kata di atas mengingatkan sy pd seseorang juga lagu ini....Always with LOVE...
Moga Allah sentiasa merahmati dirimu...





No comments:

Post a Comment